The question is: Does God want you to be rich? Not: Do you want to be rich? After reading this book, you will fully understand that answer. Many pastors and Christian leaders have misquoted scripture regarding riches and wealth. Their incorrect teaching has prevented many Christians from accomplishing everything that God wants them to achieve.
After Reading This Book You Will Know:
- How Successful Christians Think.
- What Is Hindering You from Being Successful
- The Myths about Riches (Not Found in the Bible)
- The Promises of Riches for the Righteous (Found in the Bible)
- How to Change Your Flawed Thinking so You Can Start Receiving all God’s Riches
Written from extensive experience as a businessman and church leader, Does God Want You to Be Rich? explodes unfortunate myths about wealth and provides basic biblical principles to manage wisely God’s resources. Daniel Green clearly outlines God’s plans toward fully honorable, and acceptable riches.Dr. Ron Blue, Dallas Theological Seminary
Unleash the Full Potential God Has For You
When you truly understand what the Bible says about riches and unlearn all the fallacies that you have been taught, then you will be able to unleash the full potential of what God wants to give you. Does God Want You to Be Rich? will teach you how to remove the barriers of your old way of thinking that prevent you from being successful and prosperous. It will also teach you the biblical truths that successful Christians have learned, allowing them to receive all of God’s blessings and riches.
- Kindle eBook edition (also available in Paperback)
- File Size: 2527 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Anakainoo International
- Publication Date: September 15, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07XM7TP5L
- 2nd Edition Revised and Updated 2019