What is getting in the way of realizing your deepest heart’s desires? Why is it that you can’t get ahead and be successful in everything you do? Do you struggling with the same sin or temptation that seems to never go away? You want to have more intimacy with the Heavenly Father but seem to get stuck in a surface relationship with Him. What gets in the way preventing you from achieving all that you want to accomplish?
Discover The Weak Foundations That Hinder You
I discovered what gets in the way of you receiving more of what you want from the Father are weak foundations that hinder you. These weak foundations come from your life experience starting in your early childhood and continuing through your adult life. Weak foundations come from wrong beliefs or even strongholds from the enemy that keep you from becoming all that the Father wants you to be.
If there seems to be something hindering you in pursuing God’s Kingdom then you will want to get my book: Tearing Down Weak Foundations That Hinder You. You will first find out what these weak foundations are. Then you will discover four important steps in removing every weak foundation. Finally, you will learn how to establish strong foundations. Once you discover and implement these truths you will no longer be hindered in advancing God’s Kingdom.
Transform Your Life In These Ways and More. . .
Get my eBook today and have a greater impact for God’s Kingdom and experience a freedom you never had in the following ways:
- Experience a deeper intimacy with the Father on a sure foundation of the Father’s love and presence.
- Walk freely with the Father causing Heaven to follow you everywhere in great signs and wonders.
- Move more powerfully in the Spirit without any hindrance doing the greater works that Jesus said all would do who believe in Him.
- Become more successful in every area of your life.
- Encounter God’s presence all the time.
- Experience the more of what the Father wants to give you.
You Will Be Sent the Following eBook Formats:
- Epub format (Compatible with most eBook readers).
- Kindle mobi format (Specifically formatted for Kindle readers).
- pdf format (Adobe Acrobat Reader in 8-1/2 X 11 fixed page format).
Share this book with your friends.